Updates from the last few days.

– On Friday the wind really kicked in an the sea level went up to +50 cm. Peter found fish in a harbour/lagoon and I joined him for a few hours. We landed over a dozen fish on small flies and slowly retrieved intermediate lines.

– Sunday I ran a trip with four fishermen on the coast for searun browntrout. We had difficult fishing with very little wind, low water and bright light. We landed a few fish in the group but really had to work for the strikes.

– Last week I made a short test drive with the boat to check all things for the season. Because of the wind that day I decided to try river Göta Älv for some pike on the fly. We managed two 4-kgs fish before the wind made it impossible to fish.